• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: nano ATO

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy a nano ATO, preferably with an optical switch instead of a float valve. That being said, I am open to anything. Ideally, I would like to spend $75 or less, but again, I am open to what is available.

ReefsOnTheFarm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brand new still in box $75

IMG_20191015_092909_358.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a heck of an offer. I am concerned with the size of the float switch setup. I have a very small space to put the ATO sensor in. This is going in the back of a Waterbox 20 gallon cube. That is why I was really hoping to find something with an optical sensor.

meinestrasse

Trusted Member & R2R Supporter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tunze 3155 that has both a float and optical sensor. You can remove the float sensor and just use the optical. Includes a brand new, spare second pump that I have for emergencies. $110 shipped.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back