• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Neon Green Sinularia, Garf Bonsai

Dave Garrett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for one person that has 2 large frags of Neon Green Singularia, 3-4 inch frags are a must... I have bought 3 other smaller frags and wife's golf ball sized prizedTurbos run them over till they melt....Regular sized frag of Garf Bonsia, and a few other easy keepers sps or ? Just to fill in and I can make shipping cost seem less ( I guess) I am in montana and it is coming onto winter real quick in the next few days we have lows in the teens and highs in the low 30's... So if you are not a pro at packing and shipping this might not work...We will have nicer weather coming usually on most years..My tank is good for green slimmer, birdnest, monti's. easy keepers

So list of what I really want. all for one seller with one shipping charge

2 large frags of Neon Green Sinularia 3-4 inches minimum... can be shipped loose not attached to any plug or rock
Garf Bonsai frag
green plating monti
green slimmer
and other easy keepers sps...

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for one person that has 2 large frags of Neon Green Singularia, 3-4 inch frags are a must... I have bought 3 other smaller frags and wife's golf ball sized prizedTurbos run them over till they melt....Regular sized frag of Garf Bonsia, and a few other easy keepers sps or ? Just to fill in and I can make shipping cost seem less ( I guess) I am in montana and it is coming onto winter real quick in the next few days we have lows in the teens and highs in the low 30's... So if you are not a pro at packing and shipping this might not work...We will have nicer weather coming usually on most years..My tank is good for green slimmer, birdnest, monti's. easy keepers

So list of what I really want. all for one seller with one shipping charge

2 large frags of Neon Green Sinularia 3-4 inches minimum... can be shipped loose not attached to any plug or rock
Garf Bonsai frag
green plating monti
green slimmer
and other easy keepers sps...

How much are you looking to spend including shipping?

OP
OP
D

Dave Garrett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering somewhere around a $300 order or so depending on what is available and what prices.... Just looking for someone that can fill most of what I am looking for all at one place and do it all only paying one shipping with fair prices...Thanks Dave...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back