• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Neptune Apex Energy Bar, any size

Morpheosz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a spare energy bar they'd be willing to part with? I'm flexible on old model, new model, 4 outlets, 8 outlets. I just need to add a few more outlets to my system.

epleeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have several from an ACIII unit. If those work for u let me know. I would let them go cheap.

OP
OP
Morpheosz

Morpheosz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several from an ACIII unit. If those work for u let me know. I would let them go cheap.
I'm not familiar with ACIII. I bought an Apex late last year so it's a current model. As long as they connect to Aquabus and work with the current gen products, should be fine. I don't need the most current version, just need to be able to switch outlets on and off. What size do you have?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back