• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB tunze 9001

Mkus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have one for sale like new condition?
Thanks

iOweYou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one, about 2 months old. Bought it back on August 2016'. Used it only for a while and then upgraded my tank. You only will need an airline tube. Which will be very cheap. Everything is still in pretty darn good condition. Message me if youre interested. Will send pics. 80 bucks shipped and its yours

skihard1234Anth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one here. 45 shipped. I remember that airline...gosh that's a bear to rerun inside. Could never get my fat fingers to run it up through inside. My challenge with it is it's a waste of $$ unless you have an ato. Super sensitive to water level.

OP
OP
Mkus

Mkus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one here. 45 shipped. I remember that airline...gosh that's a bear to rerun inside. Could never get my fat fingers to run it up through inside. My challenge with it is it's a waste of $$ unless you have an ato. Super sensitive to water level.

OP
OP
Mkus

Mkus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill buy it if its in good shape

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 87 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back