• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB- used Reefkeeper lite or elite

bstout2014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As titles states, looking for a RKL, RK elite, or apex Jr system.

I live in San Diego, but would obviously pay for shipping.

Last edited:

Rubblereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I update the title?
I dont think you can unless you're a supporting member. I could be wrong though. I just searched and dont see any for sale here, but they do pop up from time to time around the same price as a reefkeeper, maybe 50 bucks more. I really didnt see the need or want to spend the money on an apex jr at first, so I was going to look for a reefkeeper lite. Now that I have the apex I would not even consider the RK especially since they arent in business so parts and support are non existant. Plus the Apex can send you text message alerts to let you know if anything is wrong with your tank, plus the Apex can do just about anything if you want to expand later. Its a little tough to figure out at first for a Noob, but the community is super helpful and long term you'll be glad you spent the extra 50 bucks on a used apex jr. There is a brand new one on ebay right now and opening bid is 99 bucks. check there.

OP
OP
B

bstout2014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think you can unless you're a supporting member. I could be wrong though. I just searched and dont see any for sale here, but they do pop up from time to time around the same price as a reefkeeper, maybe 50 bucks more. I really didnt see the need or want to spend the money on an apex jr at first, so I was going to look for a reefkeeper lite. Now that I have the apex I would not even consider the RK especially since they arent in business so parts and support are non existant. Plus the Apex can send you text message alerts to let you know if anything is wrong with your tank, plus the Apex can do just about anything if you want to expand later. Its a little tough to figure out at first for a Noob, but the community is super helpful and long term you'll be glad you spent the extra 50 bucks on a used apex jr. There is a brand new one on ebay right now and opening bid is 99 bucks. check there.

I had a RKL briefly 5 years ago before I had to leave the hobby, but I agree with your points. Very much appreciate the info and time you took to write it. I’ll check eBay.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bstout2014 sorry for hijacking your thread

ReefStrong, get in touch with koireef if you want RK items. I merely noticed you were looking for RK items and saw koireef state they have one they are not using and might sell.

OP
OP
B

bstout2014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bstout2014 sorry for hijacking your thread

ReefStrong, get in touch with koireef if you want RK items. I merely noticed you were looking for RK items and saw koireef state they have one they are not using and might sell.

No worries man, just good to see people looking out for each other on here!

Back