WTMRAC Frag Swap 2009 is now History

ducklabdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Fragswap 2009 is now History!!
:bigsmile:
We did not have the number of total vendors that we had last year but we had a good turnout and the initial reports from the vendors was that they did very well and were pleased with the outcome. I think a lot of people walked out with some really nice new additons to there tanks and the club picked up a number of new members.
Please all of you newbies identify yourselves here on the site as joining at the swap, WELCOME ABOARD!!
There really was a nice selection of corals available and we gave away some really great Door prizes.
Please remember the vendors that came to and supported our swap and those that donated the wonderful raffle prizes that were given away. For a complete list of our sponsers and those that sponsered the swap, please see the new club website @WTMRAC.com
Spend your dollars with the ones that support our club and put back into our hobby locally!!
I
would like to thank the following that helped out with the swap in many different ways.
Jay Page(One Reef) who helped get all the great door prizes and website update.
Marty Klaus for handling the advertising.
Vickie Moore (Reefdiver)and David Hensley(Snakemanvet) for handling the club tank
BJ Armstreet(Granny BJ) and Tina(Teena) for handling the concessions
Malissa Klug for helping with the concessions and arranging the tables for us.
Melanie and Mike Whitely, and Jim and Darlene(Ihavtats) did a wonderful job handling the door and keeping me in line, Melanie and Darlene, thank you more than you know, I really appreciate you sticking with it.
We had a lot of help with set up especially Jim(ihavtats), Mike Whitely, Ryan Birchfield,Jay page, and Richard (Rendos) for helping set up, there were a couple of others that helped whose name I do not remember but thank you very much.
Breakdown of the club stuff and tables was handled by Jim and his wife darlene (Ihavtats) again, BJ, David Hensley, and my wife Robin.
These people are the ones that made this swap happen so us and a lot of others could enjoy it.If I left anyone out, I do apologize and please let me know.
Please pass on that you appreciate what they did, and hey those of you out there that are not currently members or have not renewed, time is wasting, jump on in we are planning on having a great new year.
With this being said, It is time to plan for the next swap and the other club events for the remainder of this year and next year. Please plan on attending the next meeting and giving us your ideas. We all learn from our mistakes and move forward.
Please PM me or bring any ideas you have to the october meeting to be announced soon.
Thanks, Bill Hampton

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for having us Bill! we enjoyed meeting everyone and had a great time.... we apperciate evryone's hard work....ya'll come see us ya hear!!!
Triton's Garden
P.S. Jack say's Thanks for the coffee! I don't think he would have made it , without it!!! LOL

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 109 73.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back