• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS IM 10g AIO +Stand local pickup

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up this tank a few months ago but decided one tank is enough, as I am very busy. Gently used Innovative Marine tank.
10g AIO comes with:
-Sicce 1.0 silent return pump
-Mesh lid
-stick on thermometer (can remove if you don’t want)
-small adjustable heater I was using
-can include the chunk of Caribsea life rock I was using! Super good fit and simple aqua scape good for fish safety spot (shown in pic)

also, my stepdad makes amazing aquarium stands that can hold hundreds of pounds. He has made them for my 36g and 20g tanks and they’re amazing. He made one for this tank (in pictures below) and will gladly send this with the tank for free if buyer desires! Can be painted as well. Much better than the crappy stands you find at stores haha.

Asking $50 either cash on pickup or through PayPal after pickup :) it would be doing me a favor since I am busy and will be traveling at the end of the month. I work a lot but flexible sometimes in the afternoons and weekends!

Local Pickup only, Lake Orion 48362 :) pm me if interested!

49201891-C44B-4813-865D-CEB819C5104C.jpeg 51405A67-D5CE-4F0F-989C-D452FFB445D0.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back