• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT 1 inch OG bounce for Magic Carpet or WWC Biohazard.

Luis's Nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am looking for a magic carpet or wwc biohazard in exchange for a 1 inch OG bounce. Will ship.

OP
OP
Luis's Nano

Luis's Nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
20240115_211919.jpg

Frosty313

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Nice Magic Carpets for Trade for those Two. Please PM or Text 1-517-404-6080

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I am interested for the one with the bigger bubbles. I think we chatted but you showed me the one with small bubbles.

Since I already have one I wasnt that interested. I have both magic carpets and biohazards but you would have to wait for the biohazard. Attached is pic taken a while ago with whites on.

I got from Cb so they are actually called Fire mushrooms by them. Very colorful and at least Quarter sized. I live in Fl as well so cost less to ship.

You could actually drive here if you wanted too! Actually less then 1 1/12 away. I live in Lutz!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oops forgot to post. Sorry about quality! I have about 4. I fragged a 3 inch one a few months ago and within a month one of the babys was bigger then the mom when I fragged her into 1/4s! Crazy fast growers.

You can see the one I am talking about sitting vertically on rock. Since it grew so fast and was bigger then 3 inches I desided to cut again and lost them this time:( stupid move of mine! I guess it was because she was spitting into. Should have let her be! I would have had all the babies plus 2 at least around 3 inches!

Attachments

• my shrooms.jpg
    my shrooms.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
Luis's Nano

Luis's Nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump
oops forgot to post. Sorry about quality! I have about 4. I fragged a 3 inch one a few months ago and within a month one of the babys was bigger then the mom when I fragged her into 1/4s! Crazy fast growers.

You can see the one I am talking about sitting vertically on rock. Since it grew so fast and was bigger then 3 inches I desided to cut again and lost them this time:( stupid move of mine! I guess it was because she was spitting into. Should have let her be! I would have had all the babies plus 2 at least around 3 inches!
Hello, unfortunately the one with bigger bubbles was traded for a biohazard. This is why when I pm'd you I asked if ya had a magic carpet or a frankenstein. I am willing to trade the one with smaller bubbles and some cash as long as it's reasonable.

I also messaged you about king kong yumas as well. I have a few babies if you're interested.

OP
OP
Luis's Nano

Luis's Nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I see you have some zoas there also. I have a nice frag of AOIs. I can do the bounce and AOI frag.

OP
OP
Luis's Nano

Luis's Nano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@nano reef I also have a nice size colony of blue raven blastos. Probably 100 heads on it. If interested, maybe we can work something out for the magic carpet and something else.

Attachments

• 20231219_190414.jpg
    20231219_190414.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 71

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back