• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT a few corals in Central NJ (08540)

Subliminal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, A few of the frags I pulled in have grown enough that I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in trading? I'm not sure what I'm looking for, so let me know if you're interested and what ya got! I'm in the South Brunswick NJ area.

Blue Acro? Monti? I dunno: This blue SPS I glued to a rock:
1680203958976.png

The pink (but with bright neon yellow highlights under blue lights) clove polyps in the middle in the back. This is on a frag plug i stuck in the sand. There's probably 15ish heads on it, last time I checked:

1680204065540.png

This kenya tree, which is approx size of a baseball, but which has put 'roots' across about 1/2 of my tank.

These polys, which when sold to me were called 'Captain Jerk' or somesuch. I'll even pull off the small bit of algae from the frag plug before I trade it. Interestingly I've had this frag for a few months and thats all the algae has grown...like a front lawn or something.

Anyway, picture of the last two mentioned:

1680204254802.png

Last but not least, I'm trying to grow my zoa garden, and I'd like to see if anyone wants to trade this frag plug? There are six polyps, I believe...maybe 7:

1680204438646.png

OP
OP
Subliminal

Subliminal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tossing in a few more for trade:

Orange monti cap. Unattached...a piece about 2x4 inch. The little patch of algae is not attached, its on the rock above:
1680278006378.png

Green goblin. Could break off a piece. This is the one in the back with all the branches:

1680277969270.png

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back