• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Treehouse of Horrors Zoas

chrisdaphish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I have a couple frags of the Treehouse of Horrors Zoas. Here's a pic with 2 polyps, and one with 3. Listed on Zoanthid.com for $170/polyp.

I'm not too crazy, but I'd like to try to trade them for some high end stuff

Looking for high end stuff including but not limited to jawbreakers/nicer mushrooms, nicer chalices, and maybe other different polyps (although i'm kinda picky). Possibly located in Bellevue, WA. Send me a message and picture with what you have. Thanks

OP
OP
C

chrisdaphish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. I still have a few frags left, let me know if anyone is interested.

JDMREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$170 PP?? yeahhhhno. they're going for like $30-60pp. even hallucinations aren't going for $170pp lolol

MadCityReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah for $170pp I will pass especially for something that could melt overnight and no offense your not zoathids.com your a hobbyist and you should have hobbyist prices

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

chrisdaphish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I have none available for now. They were all sold/traded. I still have my mini colony that i'm growing out right now so might have some more later. Thanks!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back