WWC 9th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LOLZ! Yes, there will be some Rainbow Acans.

By the way, when can we start calling them Rainbow Micros? Technically their genus has changed. This hobby is resistant to changes like this for some strange reason. Just like the Sanddollar Monti or the PPE Chalice. It's not a Montipora or Chalice at all, but a Porites and Goniastrea respectfully.
Wow I've been wondering about that thanks for shedding light on it

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOLZ! Yes, there will be some Rainbow Acans.

By the way, when can we start calling them Rainbow Micros? Technically their genus has changed. This hobby is resistant to changes like this for some strange reason. Just like the Sanddollar Monti or the PPE Chalice. It's not a Montipora or Chalice at all, but a Porites and Goniastrea respectfully.

I've always seen the sanddollar called a porites. Guess I've missed the posts that called it a monti.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go! A few more teasers for your viewing pleasure!

Stick teasers will be thrown up on Monday :)

fsDU17X.jpg

WWC Grafted Leptastrea

fwTx3c0.jpg

Rainbow Micro Lord

urpFUDK.jpg

Insano Blasto

bg9kKbm.jpg

WWC Diablo Diaseris

sZm8Jlb.jpg

WWC Raja Rampage

5dgqtCS.jpg

WWC Bananarangs

JBAKe7n.jpg

Goochster Zoas

Josh Landino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this so let me get this straight. Corals will be put at a discounted price for a limited time. Will these be assorted corals like beginners and more experienced corals? And also if I want to buy a coral will it be on this thread or on world wide corals website?

I Take Cars

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this so let me get this straight. Corals will be put at a discounted price for a limited time. Will these be assorted corals like beginners and more experienced corals? And also if I want to buy a coral will it be on this thread or on world wide corals website?
There is a buy it now link and the first one to check out gets it... kinda like a clicking race at times... all different stuff on sale... some for 5 dollars.. this sale will land you a teeshirt also [emoji16] [emoji228] [emoji229] [emoji226]

Josh Landino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a buy it now link and the first one to check out gets it... kinda like a clicking race at times... all different stuff on sale... some for 5 dollars.. this sale will land you a teeshirt also [emoji16] [emoji228] [emoji229] [emoji226]
Wow sounds awesome. Hope to get some great corals!

Josh Landino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious but have you gotten coral from this sale before? Was it worth it?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be a vast mix of corals including beginner corals, intermediate, and collector corals. All corals on the sale are discounted and they all have the list price then the discounted price listed. They will be posted up randomly in this exact thread throughout the entire 18 hours, so you have to be in it to win it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some more teaser pictures to hold the crowd over until we post the SPS Sticks tonight. The following are just some of WYSIWYG Corals that will be on the sale.
WWC_7919.jpg

WWC_7914.jpg

WWC_7915.jpg

WWC_7924.jpg

WWC_7923.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back