WWC 9th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Explain piggy back shipping? Do u mean 2 people can't work together and place one order for combined shipping with 1 shipping address?

whotzler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The PayPal gateway rejected the request. Field format error: 10412-Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID.

Am I the only one that cant purchase anything @WWC I have tried purchasing several items including stock items and my needed shipping, and the above message is all i get.

I Take Cars

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The PayPal gateway rejected the request. Field format error: 10412-Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID.

Am I the only one that cant purchase anything @WWC I have tried purchasing several items including stock items and my needed shipping, and the above message is all i get.
I got that for the first 4 hours.. made a new profile on wwc website... grabbed 10 [emoji12]

Cherish.merenda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever gotten a frag pack from the live sale, are they worth it.

I tried immediately after the sale, it wouldn't let me check out. Tried the next day and it said not in stock so...idk if you even can anymore but I could be wrong. I'd like to know as well

garcia64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried immediately after the sale, it wouldn't let me check out. Tried the next day and it said not in stock so...idk if you even can anymore but I could be wrong. I'd like to know as well
I was able to buy one at 20% off I just want to know what type of corals come in it

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to buy one at 20% off I just want to know what type of corals come in it
It up to @WWC what you get, I have in the past purchase the frag paks and WWC does a good job of hooking the frag paks up.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Do we need to do anything special with eBay purchases in order to have them ship with our live sale purchases?
No, our shipping software will combine everything. Just make sure you have paid for shipping either by purchasing shipping through the website or on eBay.

kk009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming it's too late to add a frag pack, kept trying to add after sale but got errors and then out of stock. Thanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming it's too late to add a frag pack, kept trying to add after sale but got errors and then out of stock. Thanks!
Not too late you can purcahase one now. Keep in mind you will need to apply "AFTERSALE" discount to get it at advertised price.

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too late you can purcahase one now. Keep in mind you will need to apply "AFTERSALE" discount to get it at advertised price.
How is this possible,I went to buy a 99 pack and was out also but now there available, I ended up buying 2 of the 49 packs but the deal isnt as sweet as the 9 frag pack :(

WHAT THE HECK ILL BUY ANYWAY A 99 PACK. but the codes not working

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is this possible,I went to buy a 99 pack and was out also but now there available, I ended up buying 2 of the 49 packs but the deal isnt as sweet as the 9 frag pack :(

Not sure, but they are in stock as of this moment. Do you mind trying again? The correct price of $99 will now be reflected once the Aftersale code is entered once checking out.

Cherish.merenda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure, but they are in stock as of this moment. Do you mind trying again? The correct price of $99 will now be reflected once the Aftersale code is entered once checking out.

When I tried, they are in stock for the 9 pack again, but at $118 and the code does not work.

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ad7acfa54ea8207046ac2ac4974299c7.jpg
hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back