WWC Customer Appreciation End of The Year Sale!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in. Had a heck of a time getting my gift card to work.

Please pack these guys well it has been extremely cold up here in the Nashville area and is going to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good timing! Could you possibly pm us the troubles you had with the gift card?

We will pack them with extreme care! However, if we deem it too cold we'll give those customers a call to reschedule the delivery date or have it held at a FedEx station. Those no point playing Russian Roulette with these corals, lol.

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea how to send a PM on this site. I see "start a conversation" but nothing about PM. Maybe they are one and the same?

As far as the gift card the place to enter that information didn't appear on my iPad or iPhone. I had to go to my computer and go through the entire checkout process there to apply my gift card. Seems that there would be a much easier way to do this.

Someone will be home to receive the corals I just don't know what happens to them between you and me. Pretty sure it is really cold in Memphis as well and as far as I know all packages shipped Fed Ex go through Memphis. I am really excited about these corals I have been looking for one of them for over 7 years.

d_adler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had the same issue. i couldnt get the gift card to take effect. i had to checkout without using the gift card

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HcrfPMW.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea how to send a PM on this site. I see "start a conversation" but nothing about PM. Maybe they are one and the same?

As far as the gift card the place to enter that information didn't appear on my iPad or iPhone. I had to go to my computer and go through the entire checkout process there to apply my gift card. Seems that there would be a much easier way to do this.

Someone will be home to receive the corals I just don't know what happens to them between you and me. Pretty sure it is really cold in Memphis as well and as far as I know all packages shipped Fed Ex go through Memphis. I am really excited about these corals I have been looking for one of them for over 7 years.
Gift Card button is at the bottom of the shopping cart. "Apply Gift Card Code". It will show regardless of the device. You can apply it at the beginning of the checkout process or at the very end.

i had the same issue. i couldn't get the gift card to take effect. i had to checkout without using the gift card
Make sure you are clicking "Apply Gift Card Code" and not "Apply Discount Code".

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if my corals are shipping? I haven't heard another word about it and I need to have someone here to accept them when they arrive. Very surprised by the lack of updates to your customers.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if my corals are shipping? I haven't heard another word about it and I need to have someone here to accept them when they arrive. Very surprised by the lack of updates to your customers.

If you send us a PM we can look into this for you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back