WWC High Roller Flash Sale Sept 8th, 2023

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join us this Friday Sept.8th Between 6-9pm EST for our High Roller Flash Sale

HIGH_ROLLER_FS_1080-02 (1).jpg

Forum%20Buttons%20RULES%20200x75.jpg

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in the thread with a title, picture, the sale price, and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted to buy the coral. You must complete the checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, so the first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

Over 200 High End corals will be posted at random throughout the entire 3 hours. Expect batches of new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience.
Please stay positive.

Artboard%205.png

Artboard%206.png

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING FLASH SALES***
You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the flash Sale. Rewards spending will be enabled Tuesday morning.

Forum%20Buttons%20SHIPPING%20200x75.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $39.99 ($34.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email)

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

1694114679633.png

1694127009135.png

Hello Everyone! We are very excited to announce our contest for our flash sale this Friday, We would like photos of your tanks! Starting right now please submit photos and Friday when the sale starts us here at the web department will pick the top 3 Tanks and on Monday our select Judges will be picking the winner. The prize will be worthy of a High-Roller

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this in the Sale

Jason_Fox_Raja_Rampage_1060_a6df64df-5562-4103-b8a3-2b1de4f5e944.jpg

Jason Fox Raja Rampage Chalice

This vibrant Chalice is a favorite to many. It likes low light and medium flow. Best for an intermediate level reef keeper with a more mature tank that is at least 9+ months old.

Is this beauty in your wish list?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back