WWC Live Sale Shipping Sign-Up (Tuesday 12/10)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

myvortex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alex Diffley, Ship Tuesday, 12/10 for Wed delivery. Waive signature.

WLDSHARK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Carlos J. Martinez

Preordered Shipping + Freebie (a nice frag of krak will ge great)

Shipping Tuesday for Wednesday delivery waive signature

​Thanks! You Guys Rock...
Victor.... Viva Chile Weon! + plus i just pm my 24hr post number...​

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey guys we have an unfortunate national weather situation on our hands. It is World Wide Corals decision to postpone all shipping until conditions permit. FedEx does not insure packages that are delayed due to weather, therefore we cannot honor any guarantee if we shipped the corals now. All overnight shipments are routed through the main hub at Memphis, TN which is anticipating flight delays and transportation issue due to weather.

We'll be evaluating the weather situation closely and we'll keep you guys updated here on when we plan to ship.

We apologize for the situation, but we think it is better for the animals and everybody if we do not ship at this time. Here is the statement from the FedEx website:

Winter Storm in the U.S.

Last updated: December 9, 2013
A winter storm is causing hazardous conditions across the U.S. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers. Although contingency plans are in place, some service delays and disruptions can be anticipated in AR, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX and WV. FedEx is committed to providing service to the best of our ability in areas that can be safely accessed. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx has updated their site, it looks like conditions have improved so we will resume shipping.

Last updated: December 11, 2013

FedEx has now resumed standard daily operations following the severe winter storms affecting the U.S. Previous hazardous conditions across the area have subsided and FedEx is now back to daily operations.

Note that some isolated areas remain inaccessible and there may be on-going service delays due to local conditions.

As always, FedEx appreciates your business and your patience during weather-related disruptions. We encourage you to continue to check fedex.com for the latest news. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to service disruption email notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.

We are going to ship out all the people who signed up for Wednesday as originally planned today. Everyone else will need to sign-up for Thursday shipping in the thread below. We apologize for making you sign-up again but it's easier for us this way as we are a small business and have a lot of orders to ship.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/wo...e-sale-shipping-sign-up-thursday-12-12-a.html

myownlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also sent you and email about shipping today. You told me that you would try to get mine out today... Is that still possible?

jamesdong009

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anthony Diep

Preordered Shipping

Shipping Tuesday for Wednesday delivery

Please hold at FedEx office:

FedEx Ship Center
10 Cornell Place
Wilmington, MA 01887

​Thanks!

Would you be able to hold my order to have it shipped out next Tuesday?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back