• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC looney tunes stylo and RD PD blasto for your high end sps

dunghan99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a nice size frag of WWC looney tunes stylo and RD PD blasto I am looking to trade for high end sps.
i Am looking for TGC inner core and Vicid confetti or other highend sps.
Please let me know what yah have .
Thank you
686241C7-CDB2-46A0-9D62-90698E784314.jpeg

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice blasto how much would you sell a frag for and also someone just put that one coral for sale on here just to let you know

elishapep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both of those sps pieces but not ready to be fraged.. I might be able to inner core but I have to look .. I have lots of other high end pieces I am sure we can work something out

OP
OP
dunghan99

dunghan99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm me plz
I have both of those sps pieces but not ready to be fraged.. I might be able to inner core but I have to look .. I have lots of other high end pieces I am sure we can work something out
pm me we can talk about a trades

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%

Back