WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are Y'all Pumped for this Live Sale Yet?!?

0UNMR8Ll.jpg

d0nMtdkl.jpg

6CS59wwl.jpg

U9kkCnVl.jpg

gtEGh0zl.jpg

OntJexzl.jpg

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my module
Here’s the tank shot of mostly WWC corals. And two of my favorites. Firefly came as a surprise in a frag pack. Great piece
Blue or red shirt, xl please

EE7906CA-B1F5-44D2-A5E3-CA7EA3E0088E.jpeg

1D8C48C1-C276-4A98-8BE7-F0CF5D3E9898.jpeg

B9D66502-DE6B-49CA-9FDE-FF6813AE9EDA.jpeg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve already told my husband to not expect anything from me on Saturday and minimal responses on Sunday. Got my day off from work scheduled for delivery day too. Yeah I’m pumped! ;) :D

Sounds like you have all your ducks in a row. We are PUMPED too!!

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D4aj0dz.jpg

WWC TIMESPLITTER 2018 LIVE SALE!

2 days of discounted corals, $5 frags, raffle prizes, and fun! 2,100+ items, our most ever!

Sale starts Saturday, May 19th at 10 A.M. est and goes on for 16 hours straight until 2 A.M. est on the 19th. Then the sale will resume again on the 20th for 16 more hours from 10 A.M. to 2 A.M. est.

3kqy6HI.jpg

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 2100+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 32 hours. Expect a batch of 4 - 7 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

uVAeTtw.jpg

1) $300 Value WWC Frag Pack (our pick, your input)
2) WWC Illuminati Frag ($200 Value)
3) WWC Rainbow Yuma ($150 Value)

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (10 A.M. - 2 A.M. both days 19th - 20th). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

$5 Corals
We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 5/25, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday 5/23, Thursday 5/24, and Friday 5/25. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday 5/24 and Friday 5/25). Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Purchase shipping before Midnight est 5/18 and receive a discounted shipping module!

CLICK HERECLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE
if you buy a shipping unit but don't get any corals will the unit be reimbursed.
Thanks

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have quite a few hammers (purple included) that’ll be going up during the sale!
I'm trying to get my shipping unit but it wants to add an additional $29.99 so total shows $54.98.
Please fix or let me know what to do.
Thanks

NEVER MIND, I figured it out.

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipping unit, lets get on with the sale. Yippee
Names Karl
shirt on my other post.
XXL & Orange Please. Order #000032178

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a hard time only paying the $14.99 for FL shipping. For some reason it keeps adding $19.00 too making the total $34.98. @WWC

When you purchase a shipping unit under the “shipping option at check out” you must select the “live sale shipping/local pick up” that will zero out the extra cost. Then it will only charge you the $14.99, if you do pay extra by accident we will reimburse you for the extra money paid.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of our all time favs will be making a return to our live sale - WWC Snowdrop! This is literally a perfect Pink Acro!

486B1D00-B63D-4FA1-87C7-E77AB10740DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Back