X2 prime 16HD’a T5 hybrid 40b

TxReefer21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone here running a t5 hybrid over their 40 breeder?? Looking to maybe up the ante with doing a hybrid fixture but not completely sure yet.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, 2 AL prime 16's with 36" Aqualife Hybrid (2 coral plus and 2 coral blue). Was just running the Prime's originally but added the T5's to get an even spread of light. I'm happy so far.

OP
OP
TxReefer21

TxReefer21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, 2 AL prime 16's with 36" Aqualife Hybrid (2 coral plus and 2 coral blue). Was just running the Prime's originally but added the T5's to get an even spread of light. I'm happy so far.
That’s what I’m talking about. I need to do the same need to get a more spread. Worth it in your opinion ?

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it was. Tossed and turned on the idea of just adding a third Prime but passed. I actually picked up a second leftover unit directly from Aquatic Life for my 40b refugium I added to my system. I have a thread on their forum down below if you want to email them to see if they still have any left. I couldn't pass up the deal for the G1 leftover.

OP
OP
TxReefer21

TxReefer21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it was. Tossed and turned on the idea of just adding a third Prime but passed. I actually picked up a second leftover unit directly from Aquatic Life for my 40b refugium I added to my system. I have a thread on their forum down below if you want to email them to see if they still have any left. I couldn't pass up the deal for the G1 leftover.
What’s the difference between the aquatic life t5 and just using a regular t5 fixture ?

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure, I would assume just the end plates and brackets for mounting the LED fixtures.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back