XLG Zoa Colonies Now Available!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had an amazing shipment of XLG ULTRA Zoa Colonies. The colors will POP in your tank.

Here is a direct link

https://ultimatecorals.com/product-category/new-category/softies/zoas-and-palys/

XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3372.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3374.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3382.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3383.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3384.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3385.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3386.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3387.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3388.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3389.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3390.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3391.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3392.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3393.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3394.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3395.JPG
XLG Ultra Zoa Colony_3396.JPG

ToastedRatSandwich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if possible could i get a little extra info from you? First, looked through the site, nice looking xl colonies. The 5 pic down in this thread i noticed is still up for sale, what is the estimated size of that colony please? Also, where are you shipping out of? Would love to order, but im in the south where the weather isnt terrible, and dont want to risk the health of the colony if its coming from somewhere colder or too far. Appreciate the post and any info you could provide regarding my questions, thanks.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if possible could i get a little extra info from you? First, looked through the site, nice looking xl colonies. The 5 pic down in this thread i noticed is still up for sale, what is the estimated size of that colony please? Also, where are you shipping out of? Would love to order, but im in the south where the weather isnt terrible, and dont want to risk the health of the colony if its coming from somewhere colder or too far. Appreciate the post and any info you could provide regarding my questions, thanks.

Hi

I took a tape measure to the rock but it's a bit of a weird shape to measure. So approximately 6x6 I'd say. We are located in Jackson NJ. With shipping we always work out a day that is best for you to receive it along with monitoring the weather here, at the UPS hub, and you location to minimize any sort of shipping issues. But let's be honest, things happen. It there is ever a delay due to UPS we work with the customer to make it right. We also pack in fully sealed coolers with a 40 hour heat pack to be safe. Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
Mark S.

2022-02-05 14.40.45.jpg
2022-02-05 14.41.00.jpg

ToastedRatSandwich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I took a tape measure to the rock but it's a bit of a weird shape to measure. So approximately 6x6 I'd say. We are located in Jackson NJ. With shipping we always work out a day that is best for you to receive it along with monitoring the weather here, at the UPS hub, and you location to minimize any sort of shipping issues. But let's be honest, things happen. It there is ever a delay due to UPS we work with the customer to make it right. We also pack in fully sealed coolers with a 40 hour heat pack to be safe. Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
Mark S.

2022-02-05 14.40.45.jpg
2022-02-05 14.41.00.jpg
Certainly appreciate the reply, and didnt expect a tape measure being broke out, lol. But nice looking piece, think i will give you a try and make an order. Thanks a bunch

ToastedRatSandwich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved my order today, and let me say, im very impressed, really couldnt be more pleased. I'll be keeping an eye out for what you have in stock over the next few weeks and plan to order again. Anyone looking to start a zoa garden like myself would be missing out if they pass on these xl colonies, really nice looking piece i recieved. I'll post a few pics once its settled in. Appreciate your help through this tread, as well as the update emails i received throughout the mailing process. Thanks again, and i would recommend you for anyone looking to purchase.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved my order today, and let me say, im very impressed, really couldnt be more pleased. I'll be keeping an eye out for what you have in stock over the next few weeks and plan to order again. Anyone looking to start a zoa garden like myself would be missing out if they pass on these xl colonies, really nice looking piece i recieved. I'll post a few pics once its settled in. Appreciate your help through this tread, as well as the update emails i received throughout the mailing process. Thanks again, and i would recommend you for anyone looking to purchase.

I really appreciate the kind words and enjoy the coral :)

ToastedRatSandwich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fully settled in, doing and looking great. Very pleased and have you bookmarked to check in occasionally, will be making more purchases from you guys. Thanks a bunch

Attachments

• 20220306_102255.jpg
    20220306_102255.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fully settled in, doing and looking great. Very pleased and have you bookmarked to check in occasionally, will be making more purchases from you guys. Thanks a bunch

That's great to hear and it looks amazing in your tank. I should be posting more of them later in the week as well :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back