• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Xxl leather

hawkeye1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you consider XXL? I have several Vietnam toadstool leathers ranging from small to app 12” across. Larger 12” one in 1st picture and appx 6’“ ones in 2nd picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 54

hawkeye1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have several large pieces of green sinularia 2 colors and devils hand.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 63

hawkeye1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on what your looking for shoot me a PM. Small $25-35, Med $50-65, Large $75-100, XL $150.
Buyer pays shipping.

OP
OP
M

matkins33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for 1 and this is what I'm looking for

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216_210429_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230216_210429_Facebook.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 48

hawkeye1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have any or that type of leather available at this moment. This is my large leather that I will be cutting some frags from in the future. If you would like any of the other ones I posted pictures of just give me an idea of what you’re looking for and I can shoot you a price. Shipping will probably be at least $50 depending on the size of the one that you want if you want one of the larger ones the box will be heavier so it may be a little bit more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
M

matkins33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have any or that type of leather available at this moment. This is my large leather that I will be cutting some frags from in the future. If you would like any of the other ones I posted pictures of just give me an idea of what you’re looking for and I can shoot you a price. Shipping will probably be at least $50 depending on the size of the one that you want if you want one of the larger ones the box will be heavier so it may be a little bit more.
That's huge

jp415

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow what's your flow and light levels like? I got some but trying to tweak the right settings at the moment.

Back