Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SAVE THE DATE!!

Attention, Reef2Reefers!

We're thrilled to announce an upcoming sale from @YourReef, promising a spectacular array of corals for your reef aquarium!

Event Date: January 22, 2024

Here's what you can look forward to:
  1. Amazing Coral Selection: Prepare yourselves for a spectacular shopping spree! Our sponsor is gearing up to offer an incredible variety of corals, ensuring your reef aquarium will be the envy of every reef hobbyist. Don't miss out on the chance to enhance your coral collection with these stunning additions.
  2. Giveaways and Prizes: As if discounted corals weren't exciting enough, our sponsor is adding an extra splash of thrill with exciting giveaways and prizes. Brace yourselves for the chance to win some fantastic goodies to complement your reef tank!
  3. Official Sale Thread Information: While the excitement builds, please note that this post is NOT the official sale thread. The dedicated sale thread will be exclusively posted by our sponsor in their designated forum as the event draws near. Keep your eyes peeled for updates and be ready to dive into the fun as the date approaches!
  4. Save the Date: Mark your calendars, set reminders, and stay tuned for more details on this upcoming sale. We encourage all members to save the date, as you won't want to miss the chance to snag amazing corals at great prices and participate in thrilling giveaways.
Let the countdown to this sale begin!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back