You're Invited!

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Reefers! For those that don't know me, I'm Matt LeBrun, or "Reefer Matt". I have been reefing for 6 years, and enjoy helping and learning from others. If you would like to see my tanks and learn how I do things, feel free to checkout my youtube channel! I am not an influencer, content creator, or marketer. I am a real Reefer like you, who also likes to make reefing videos. So, if you'd like to check it out, and share your reefing journey in the video comments, come visit at:
Happy Reefing!
Logo_Maker_com.ist.logomaker_Sat_May_06_12_10_07_EDT_2023_1683389407417~3.png

Last edited:

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Recently, Matt was kind enough to provide some tailored advice for a rebuild of my 125 Gallon. The problem I was having was that my success with smaller tanks ( think 40-60 gallons) wasn't translating into my larger builds.

When my frustration peaked, I moved everything back to a 40 gallon where they were thriving and allowed them to recover while I did a complete rebuild of the 125 system under Matt's guidance.

I'm glad I did!

I find him to be one of the more reliable sources of information here!

Thanks Matt!

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Reefers! For those that don't know me, I'm Matt LeBrun, or "Reefer Matt". I have been in reefing for about 6 years, and enjoy helping and learning from other Reefers. If you would like to see my tanks, and learn how I do things, feel free to checkout my youtube channel. I am not an influencer, salesman, or marketer. I am just a regular Reefer like you, who also likes to make videos on various topics. So, if you'd like to check it out, and share your reefing journey in the video comments, my channel is at:
Happy Reefing!
Logo_Maker_com.ist.logomaker_Sat_May_06_12_10_07_EDT_2023_1683389407417~3.png
I will definitely go check out your YouTube channel, hope to learn from your videos.

Thanks

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Recently, Matt was kind enough to provide some tailored advice for a rebuild of my 125 Gallon. The problem I was having was that my success with smaller tanks ( think 40-60 gallons) wasn't translating into my larger builds.

When my frustration peaked, I moved everything back to a 40 gallon where they were thriving and allowed them to recover while I did a complete rebuild of the 125 system under Matt's guidance.

I'm glad I did!

I find him to be one of the more reliable sources of information here!

Thanks Matt!
I'm glad I could help! And if I don't know the answer to a question, I will seek out those that do. Together, we can achieve our goals!

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I will definitely go check out your YouTube channel, hope to learn from your videos.

Thanks
I'll do what I can, and hope to learn a few things from others as well. Feel free to leave questions or comments on the videos. I get a notification, and answer as soon as I can.

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I have watched multiple of your videos, always very informative, thank you.
Thanks for hanging out! I always like sharing the journey and talking with you all. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
The channel has been monetized! Because of you, I get to donate that ad revenue to the Coral Restoration Foundation! The first official donation will be this month! If you would like to help them, feel free to watch my videos. I don’t really push for subscriptions, but if you do, I appreciate and welcome you! Thank you, and Happy Reefing!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
The channel has been monetized! Because of you, I get to donate that ad revenue to the Coral Restoration Foundation! The first official donation will be this month! If you would like to help them, feel free to watch my videos. I don’t really push for subscriptions, but if you do, I appreciate and welcome you! Thank you, and Happy Reefing!

Congrats! This is awesome!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well done @Reefer Matt , it is deserved!

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Well deserved! Glad you got the monetization!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back