Zoanthids, like a bouquet of flowers

charga

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok this has gone through my mind many a times as I hold a full grouping of zoos on a plug to inspect it and as I do the thought of a bouquet of flowers crosses my mind as I admire its beauty. Am I crazy to view them this way?:hammer:
I suppose I should prepare for all the jabs I may get on this one. And sure sometimes I do stop to smell the roses, then pick one for a beautiful woman.

Simple example a full plug of Radioactive Dragon Eyes.
RadioactiveDragonEyes.jpg

rackyrane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think that you are crazy. I always call the zoo area in my tank "the flower garden".

OP
OP
charga

charga

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bah, did not lick them, if I did I think I'd see more than pretty flowers. Maybe they'll start talking to me.

Teeka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. My hubby bought me a bouquet of ric flowers for my last birthday. I even called them that to him when he gave them to me. At least these "flowers" live as long as we take care of them.

OP
OP
charga

charga

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is Polyp licker a new term for a crazy zoa keeper?
If you could see the faces on people as the ask about zoos or palys and they hear a name like Purple People Eater and they'd of thought I had cultured something in the tank and either smoked it or licked it. Specially when the ask about mushrooms, then they're like "ah that explains it, he's got mushrooms". If there's a term crazy zoa keeper then we're all insane but to keep corals or any form is pure genius.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 168 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back