• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas, Indo Euphyllia, Bounce, stuck at home sale

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David,

I am here. I am very sorry I have had some serious family stuff go on and am awaiting a new phone still from Samsung warranty. I am sending you a PM now, shipping your stuff, and will be refunding you as well due to the delay. My apologies, I will take care of you, entirely my fault.

Wow.

Incredible - Sending warm wishes your way to you and your family. All my best to you all

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I talked to him, he is beyond busy with work. I too have some stuff lined up, but am not worried. he'll get to us. everyone during these times are dealing with work, home and social conditions we haven't had too ever before.

Medical_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to him, he is beyond busy with work. I too have some stuff lined up, but am not worried. he'll get to us. everyone during these times are dealing with work, home and social conditions we haven't had too ever before.
Covid messed up a lot of stuff. Currently doing med school remotely in my mother-in-law's basement, so maybe that is why I am anxiously shopping for zoas. lol

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I think we all know the true answer to that one.

This has to be the most hilarious thing I have read recently. I just got a gauranteed week off of work so i'm going to be posting up either tonight or tomorrow, need to get some sleep first. Got alot of stuff that has been growing out since corona got me working like a slave. Sorry to not have logged in recently, will be replying to PM's.

AK1LL1N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has to be the most hilarious thing I have read recently. I just got a gauranteed week off of work so i'm going to be posting up either tonight or tomorrow, need to get some sleep first. Got alot of stuff that has been growing out since corona got me working like a slave. Sorry to not have logged in recently, will be replying to PM's.

CANT WAIT FOR A NEW POST!! Been refreshing my r2r like every 30 min after talking with Chris the other day

Medical_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo!! First laugh means first sell right? Jk ha glad you got some time off.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back