KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome btw :star-struck:

No banana for scale? :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

1000017635.jpg
That octo was stalking/hunting a black damsel. It was actually really cool to watch him hunt.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANK YOU! The first time I met @F i s h y and got to see his tank I fell in love with his Pavona (hehehe). The Duncan is one of my first 3 corals and i got it at a shop in INDI. Nice little spot that I visit everytime I am in town. The zoa arch is also a favorite of mine. The wrasse is a Blue Side from the Black Friday Petco sale. The photo bomb extraordinaire is my Blue throat Trigger. His name is Scooby Do because when i got him he hid for a LONG time. Again thank @F i s h y for that recommendation. I am very happy how far it has come in 2 short years. Cant wait to see how all the new fun pretties do for you. I visited TSA back in 2018-19 i think. we went out of fl on a cruise and popped over to what was then the "NEW" WWC shop in Orlando and since TSA was close by stopped there as well. TSA had WWC beat even back then. I still remember going and the positive interactions i had with the staff there. So happy you won and had the opportunity for such a wonderful experience with them :)
Gives me inspiration and also some patience on what my reef can look like some day! Just gotta keep from crushing my lil Pavona chip and keep everything happy! I agree on Duncan’s - always top on my list.

Love Triggers, but my tank is too small.

I got to also do a 1/2 day tour at WWC when I was there in Florida. I’m going to post in my build thread about the experience later this week.They are my OG vendor for getting into the hobby and I continue to learn a lot from Josh and Vic. I think of TSA and WWC like Coke and Pepsi, different model, different style. But I do agree that TSA is now at a whole new level. Competition is healthy and we end up benefiting.

@F i s h y seems to inspire a lot of us! I have to take some time and read his entire build thread and I imagine other key threads as well. Thank you for acknowledging him on my questions Becky!

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Stang67 Thanks for the call out. Can't wait to catch up soon. It will be nice to see you again.
@ESABOE my thread is a long winded history of the origins of the fraggy wonderland. its had many shapes since i set it up again and I'm really happy with where it is at.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Stang67 Thanks for the call out. Can't wait to catch up soon. It will be nice to see you again.
@ESABOE my thread is a long winded history of the origins of the fraggy wonderland. its had many shapes since i set it up again and I'm really happy with where it is at.
even if it is facing the wrong way.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 115 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back