Third time better be the charm

Something wicked this way comes.
1000009402.jpg

Now to find an adult who will sign for it for me.
 
Still waiting for confirmation. I think I bought # 195 or 196 so it'll be a bit before they ship.
 
Something wicked this way comes.
1000009402.jpg

Now to find an adult who will sign for it for me.
Same for me today too!


So when I used Weldon 4 before on my last project, the "applicator bottle" was drippy. I did get a couple drops where they shouldn't be, but since it was on the Black AIO parts, it didn't matter. But I don't want drippies on this one, so I'm going to try a syringe of some size, I'll go to the farm store and grab a few options. Or will the solevent glue the syringe together?


Hmmm.
 
Well, the tanks are sold out since Friday. I need to order the Weldon.
Same....
Something wicked this way comes.
1000009402.jpg

Now to find an adult who will sign for it for me.
Yay! I haven't received shipping confirmation yet, but I also have zero of the necessary tools to make it function so far - or a plan on where to put it.....
 
Looks like a fun little tank project. If I had a kit for a tank it it would probably look like a real life Picasso painting from his Cubist era after I finished with it
 
Got all the new frags placed, Flux added to office tank for bryopsis, surge protector mounted for office/diy tank. Atos filled. Going out to grab the dead hives. Then will shoot an update video.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new