Reef Radiance

msgt_of_marines

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just ordered and received my 132e from Reef Radiance and I am extremely pleased with the lights and the customer service! Rick is a great guy and his company is focused on customer service. The light itself was simple to install with the mounting kit offered by the company and it fits well on my 28 gallon JBJ the light fit my needs perfectly and I am looking forward to seeing how well stuff grows under this light. The company and its products are highly recommended.

guichi1210

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess my experience is the exception. After a fewmonths of use, my fixture would set to 100% whites by itself. The second time it happened I was out of town for work and it pretty much cooked most of my corals. Tried to reach Rick with at least 5 voicemails to see if we could troubleshoot or reset the controller and no response ever. I think good customer service is determine at the time when issues happen and not when they are trying to sell you their product.

dmkahlan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess my experience is the exception. After a few months of use, my fixture would set to 100% whites by itself. The second time it happened I was out of town for work and it pretty much cooked most of my corals. Tried to reach Rick with at least 5 voicemails to see if we could troubleshoot or reset the controller and no response ever. I think good customer service is determine at the time when issues happen and not when they are trying to sell you their product.

guichi1210 - This is a known issue that has happened to a very small percentage of folks - myself being one of them. Rick says he has some new controllers in that they are testing. Hit them up on their website and fill out the service/repair form for Charles in the service department. They'll get you taken care of.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back