15% off Sitewide + Black Friday Early Access

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
First up, save 15% off sitewide on thousands of items now through Cyber Monday:

Next, out today, is early access to some of our 2015 Black Friday deals, including 10% off Trigger Systems and 25% off Korallen-Zucht:

We also have 80 +items that are already on sale, no coupon required!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice! I hope to see Neptune Systems and Ecotech products deals.

One of your dreams is sure to become reality come Black Friday.

The other... well, they may be sitting out the biggest shopping days of the year this year unless we receive a last-minute notification they've decided to participate.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
One of your dreams is sure to become reality come Black Friday.

The other... well, they may be sitting out the biggest shopping days of the year this year unless we receive a last-minute notification they've decided to participate.
Please say neptune is not the one sitting it out :(

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Please say neptune is not the one sitting it out :(

We've already said too much!

my-lips-are-sealed_727.gif

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
We cannot confirm which brands are and are not participating this year, lest we get ourselves into trouble!

All we will say is that we think you will be happy come Black Friday.

hmm-no-comment.jpg

Oh dear. I'm driving over to San Diego on Friday to pick up some corals but if this means what I hope it means I may have to stop by y'all on the way back for a will call pick up. :) Whatever mystery company may or may not be on sale Friday can you say if it will be limited stock or enough to go around?

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
We cannot confirm which brands are and are not participating this year, lest we get ourselves into trouble!

All we will say is that we think you will be happy come Black Friday.

hmm-no-comment.jpg
Lol funny stuff like this makes me glad to shop at MD

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh dear. I'm driving over to San Diego on Friday to pick up some corals but if this means what I hope it means I may have to stop by y'all on the way back for a will call pick up. :) Whatever mystery company may or may not be on sale Friday can you say if it will be limited stock or enough to go around?

We display the stock status on the product page if there are under 10 available, so that should give you an idea of what our inventory is like. That doesn't necessarily mean we won't have replenishment orders en route, but even if we do, it is unlikely our warehouse staff would have time to receive them while the discounts are going since the order volume increases ~150% during Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Can you tell maybe what time you'll start it? :)

Well, that's tricky and we're still sorting it out but let's just say as early as 12 am ET and as late as 12 am PT (so 3 am ET) on Black Friday. So basically at the stroke of midnight, all the deals for that day should turn on. But as to which coast/time zone they will go live at, we are still working on it.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
If you'll post here when it's live I'll send you virtual hugs. :D

The deals will be live and emailed to subscribers (sign up here) before we arrive at the office in the morning, but we will post them here on Black Friday for sure—you can count on it! But I'd go ahead and subscribe to our emails (you can always unsubscribe later) so you can get first dibs on all the goodies.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
We display the stock status on the product page if there are under 10 available, so that should give you an idea of what our inventory is like. That doesn't necessarily mean we won't have replenishment orders en route, but even if we do, it is unlikely our warehouse staff would have time to receive them while the discounts are going since the order volume increases ~150% during Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.

Oh no I meant like will there be a limited quantity that will be on sale. Like it's whatever percentage off but only to the first 10 buyers.

If that's the case I'll need to make sure I set my alarm clock

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back