2 part ml per gallon ppm

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the ppm of brs 2 part (Ca, Alk, Mg) at 1ml per gallon ro? DKh on the alk....unless you know the ppm/dkh conversion off hand. Also same on the ESV bionic. Pro reef has their specs on website.... Trying to compare cost between BRS 2 part, ESV, ProReefComplete, DIY....

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t find the article/ post to save my life but there’s one out there and ESV in the long run was the best and cheaper option in the long run. I know out of the options you listed your ml per gallon dose will be 1/3 to 1/2 of ESV compared to the others. ESV dose is approximately 1ml per 6 gallons where BRS is approximately 1ml per 2 gallons. ESV also has the benefits of the added trace elements already mixed in.

OP
OP
islander84

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Maybe someone will chime in that knows where that article is hidden. I looked through several posts but couldn’t find that exact info. Found lots of info on 2 part in general though.

I can’t find the article/ post to save my life but there’s one out there and ESV in the long run was the best and cheaper option in the long run. I know out of the options you listed your ml per gallon dose will be 1/3 to 1/2 of ESV compared to the others. ESV dose is approximately 1ml per 6 gallons where BRS is approximately 1ml per 2 gallons. ESV also has the benefits of the added trace elements already mixed in.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 98 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back