2 part or A+B dosing WHO'S THE BEST???

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a number of people who use BRS 2-part with great results. As well as E.S.V. 2-part. E.S.V. is good for those who don't want to mix anything while the BRS is great for people who don't mind mixing if it means saving money.

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes definitely. the brs kit saves alot of money no doubt. now anyone know who sells those dosing "cylinders"? i saw one once but couldn't find it online. (maybe wasn't using the right keywords) anyways i guess maybe i could make my own since i picked up a router and some weld on and some acrylic...... ..........

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reggie

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes definitely. the brs kit saves alot of money no doubt. now anyone know who sells those dosing "cylinders"? i saw one once but couldn't find it online. (maybe wasn't using the right keywords) anyways i guess maybe i could make my own since i picked up a router and some weld on and some acrylic...... ..........

You mean this? Bubble Magus Liquid Storage Container - English

BRS also sells those 1G slim containers: Thin 4 liter (1.05 gallon) Space Saving Ju - English

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks Reggie. that's it! i like the clean look of that bubble magus. (ferrari red helps too) i'm gonna see if i can make one on my own since i already have a sheet acrylic. just need to pick up some acrylic cylinder.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently switched from ESV to BRS. It brought my ph up from 7.8 to 8.1 in about a week and the polyp extension on my sps has improved.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks Reggie. that's it! i like the clean look of that bubble magus. (ferrari red helps too) i'm gonna see if i can make one on my own since i already have a sheet acrylic. just need to pick up some acrylic cylinder.

You could just build a square instead of a cylinder. Will be easier and cheaper. If you decide to go with the cylinder check out tapplastics.com. i buy a lot of precut acrylic from them. they sell all different ypes and shapes.

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks akwarius that helps with a description on what improved.
thanks xmetalfan99 good idea and appreciate you giving me the website. i'll check them out.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks akwarius that helps with a description on what improved.
thanks xmetalfan99 good idea and appreciate you giving me the website. i'll check them out.

no problem, secretreefer. Im not sure if I had a bad batch or what, but the change had to be made.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah that bubble magnus is a nice cylinder....most of the equipment and supplies from BRS tend to be really good!

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i was looking at the "cheaper" ones tho. hahah too thin! been in the DIY mode lately and i recently built a "chalice condo" out of a used pencil/pamphlet acrylic holder that protects from hermits and the like from climbing on my chalices during feeding time. pics will post tonite!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 36 40.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back