0   0   0
@Murr7
IMG_7845[1].JPG

Murr7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like it's settling in nicely! I think I have a piece of its base still stuck on the rock so maybe I'll have a baby toadstool soon.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great!

DannyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks so different without that Monti. Didn't you have an carpet nem in that back right side? If so do you still have it? How about flame angel?

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks so different without that Monti. Didn't you have an carpet nem in that back right side? If so do you still have it? How about flame angel?
Hey Danny. How's things going? It does look a lot different. You'll have to swing by and see it. The mini maxi has not quite been what it was under the mh but I still have it. The flame angel perished while back unfortunately.

Mat1018

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's pretty good. I have a 55 gallon barrel I will use I was hoping to get around 2 weeks out of it atleast. We shall see

Murr7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frag of green sps in pic 3 you gave me has become my favorite piece to watch in the tank. The PE is almost memorizing when the power heads are set to wave mode.

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frag of green sps in pic 3 you gave me has become my favorite piece to watch in the tank. The PE is almost memorizing when the power heads are set to wave mode.

That acro was the one in the center of my old monti (my avi). When the monti bleached and I broke it down, I scattered these acros all over the tank as a little experiment. I put some in high light and some in low light. I put some in high flow and low flow. The PE I see from low level, low flow is crazy. Never seen anything quite like it. I'll have to get a good pic of it for ya.

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW. I am leaving for Europe tomorrow for two weeks. My roommate will be watching the tank. If for whatever reason, something were to go wrong, I might ask for your help. I'm confident nothing will happen, but just be on stand by if may need be. @Murr7 @DannyB

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back