24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 20% off is on the price listed correct? Would shipping have to be paid again if it had already been purchased for the live sale?
No added shipping it will be added to your shipping module automatically. You can even shop their ebay sales this weekend and that stuff will automatically get added to your shipping module too! ;)

Sagecritter4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im gonna vent a little with a "its kinda funny after the fact" but madder than heck about hour ago when matter resolved........I won two little items yesterday in first 2 hours of sale then seemed to have gotten beat for remaining 22 hours straight!!!!!!

Now the irony ;-) @WWC ...lol...after the sale ended with bloodshot eyes and muttering wont ever do this again I got frustrated went directly to their site and tried purchaseing.....same message as during the sale.....for grins tried a different card....BOOM went right through.....OMG warning bells went off like tornado drill in my mind.

Got on the phone with card company I had been trying to use in vain for whole sale..........PUT ON TEMPORARY HOLD RIGHT AFTER FIRST TWO WINS (suspected fraudulent activity)

OMG I HAD BEEN THINKING AS A NEWBIE....'IM JUST GETTING BEAT' for 22 hours holy crud lol

The contact number they had on file was old...chuckle guess no worse for the wear except really really tired lol ;-)

Sagecritter4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fault for not keeping contact info up to date with credit card company and would like to say it was fun though and a beautifull set of coral @WWC and will try again next time a little better prepared and wiser lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fault for not keeping contact info up to date with credit card company and would like to say it was fun though and a beautifull set of coral @WWC and will try again next time a little better prepared and wiser lol
Just out of curiosity do you remember the specific error message you were getting? If so we can re-word the error message in this situation to state "or check with your credit card company" in the future.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be frustrating.:) at least you know your back is covered by the CC or bank. I have had this happen a couple times, and even my mom was visiting last week from out of state and got shut down. One phone call back in business.

Palluk33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they do are you using Tapatalk? You might want to try desktop.
thank you is working from pc, one more question on ebay can I bid if the auction end 1day and 6 hours wold I still consider one delivery charge?

Sagecritter4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just out of curiosity do you remember the specific error message you were getting? If so we can re-word the error message in this situation to state "or check with your credit card company" in the future.
Will try to remember but was red long box across top after checkout said maybe "unexpected error by provider please try again later" kinda like that lol was going to take picture for fun and post but figured just got beat lol. Worst thing is when I got a hold of my credit card company I had actually won another one for 35 but they denied it LOL then locked down card

Sagecritter4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be frustrating.:) at least you know your back is covered by the CC or bank. I have had this happen a couple times, and even my mom was visiting last week from out of state and got shut down. One phone call back in business.
Yeah lol I said "why didn't you contact me" their response was sir we tried at ***-***-**** and no answer" and was old number on file I hadn't updated lol

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im gonna vent a little with a "its kinda funny after the fact" but madder than heck about hour ago when matter resolved........I won two little items yesterday in first 2 hours of sale then seemed to have gotten beat for remaining 22 hours straight!!!!!!

Now the irony ;-) @WWC ...lol...after the sale ended with bloodshot eyes and muttering wont ever do this again I got frustrated went directly to their site and tried purchaseing.....same message as during the sale.....for grins tried a different card....BOOM went right through.....OMG warning bells went off like tornado drill in my mind.

Got on the phone with card company I had been trying to use in vain for whole sale..........PUT ON TEMPORARY HOLD RIGHT AFTER FIRST TWO WINS (suspected fraudulent activity)

OMG I HAD BEEN THINKING AS A NEWBIE....'IM JUST GETTING BEAT' for 22 hours holy crud lol

The contact number they had on file was old...chuckle guess no worse for the wear except really really tired lol ;-)

Was your card charged? Found out this was happening to me too about 12:30 last night, but had over $900 applied to both my PayPal and Credit Card. Seriously not sure if I am getting all the corals or having them returned to stock or if someone else won them.

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will try to remember but was red long box across top after checkout said maybe "unexpected error by provider please try again later" kinda like that lol was going to take picture for fun and post but figured just got beat lol. Worst thing is when I got a hold of my credit card company I had actually won another one for 35 but they denied it LOL then locked down card
WWC, this is the same thing with me as we were discussing last night.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC As I click on the website, it is automatically logging me in under different people. FYI

• WELCOME, DANIEL DISNER! NOT YOU?
  • SIGN IN
Its just a glitch that happens occasionally with Session IDs and varnish caching, you are not actually logged in as them it just displays the last login temporarily until you click something else. We are working on fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back