OP
OP
SPS_

SPS_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your tank can get. Thanks for the motivation.

U mirin?

barista7105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Tangs

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
SPS_

SPS_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@barista7105 Make sure you QT your fish. I think that helped me a lot. There is some great information on these forums on how to do that. I feed my powder blue a variety of foods including LRS, Rod's, and some Hikari marine pellets. It keeps my powder blue fat and healthy. I highly recommend LRS. It will help fatten up that powder blue fast! I noticed a difference within the first month!

barista7105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@barista7105 Make sure you QT your fish. I think that helped me a lot. There is some great information on these forums on how to do that. I feed my powder blue a variety of foods including LRS, Rod's, and some Hikari marine pellets. It keeps my powder blue fat and healthy. I highly recommend LRS. It will help fatten up that powder blue fast! I noticed a difference within the first month!
Agree, I always QT new fishes at least one month. My PBT has been in tank for one year, I feed them NLS pellet soaked in Brightwell vitamin, nori and home made food. Unfortunately we dont have LRS here

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back