3d Printed Aquarium Parts Archive

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I would also throw the Bambu A1 into the entry level machine line up. Though a bit more expensive than the Ender 3 v3, it has some really nice features.

The A1 mini is really cool too, if you just need smaller prints 180x180x180.

Plus AMS lite....

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sounds like a you problem ;D
not when they end up in the ocean, then it's a sea turtle problem.
I’ve started putting them in boxes and literally mailing them to random people. It’s like my little 3d printed box of devils on your shoulder. “What is this all about then huh” well, it only gets better the more you learn, and that’s as much as I can honestly say because from there, you get to choose what you’re interested in
there's an idea.
I was keeping all those empty spools in my laundry room, had plans, you know. Well my daughter found them, imagine a wall of empty spools crashing down. That was her favorite thing to do, stack them then knock them over.

I had to throw them out, they were everywhere in the house... She was creative with them though.
there's an idea. the son does like to knock things over. If I want to keep him from chasing the dog he's been bothering all day I start stacking things.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
not when they end up in the ocean, then it's a sea turtle problem.

there's an idea.

there's an idea. the son does like to knock things over. If I want to keep him from chasing the dog he's been bothering all day I start stacking things.
Wait till it's time to crash through the wall with a power wheel.
Car Drifting GIF

Better print some crash gear for him.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats extreme!

What's the phrase, 'To a person with a hammer, everything looks like a nail'

To that same point, no matter how big it is, not everything can be solved with a 3d printer. Haha
So I can't make one big enough to fill the whole in my heart? Is it because I can't build a printer at baseline?

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So I can't make one big enough to fill the whole in my heart? Is it because I can't build a printer at baseline?
Did you try TPU? Increase the bed temp? Maybe it's a clogged nozzle.

7 rolls of filament and you too can have a life size print of yourself!!!

So does this mean I'm replaceable for under $200?

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just got into this a month ago with an ender 3 v3 ke. Loving every minute of it. Been designing things on tinkercad too.
It's addicting. You end up with more things to print them you have time for, then get another printer, then another, then another.... Then you look for more things to print to keep all your printers running 24/7

Naekuh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also use a bambu labs p1s.

I went with the S and not C, because im not hardcore, and i dont feel i will need to use carbon fiber, although the p1s can do carbon fiber fine.

But i wanted a idiot proof printer, something with a decient sized bed.

I was also looking at the Prusa, but thats getting way too professional for what i was intending on using.

Creality K1C was my next choice after the Bambu Labs P1S.
The only down side with the K1C was the smaller bed.
But i hear a lot of good things about the K1C, and how they greatly improved it over the K1.

My friend whose really into 3d printing recommended me a Ender 3 V3 SE, if i wanted to get my foot in the door, but told me i would probably end up buying a new better one a year after, so that was why i went with the more expensive BL P1S, because my friend knows me well.

LeDart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have the Eheim Heater on your list? I don't think I saw it. Here is the link I found, it is not mine.
edit: disregard, I found it on the original post.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I also use a bambu labs p1s.

I went with the S and not C, because im not hardcore, and i dont feel i will need to use carbon fiber, although the p1s can do carbon fiber fine.

But i wanted a idiot proof printer, something with a decient sized bed.

I was also looking at the Prusa, but thats getting way too professional for what i was intending on using.

Creality K1C was my next choice after the Bambu Labs P1S.
The only down side with the K1C was the smaller bed.
But i hear a lot of good things about the K1C, and how they greatly improved it over the K1.

My friend whose really into 3d printing recommended me a Ender 3 SE, if i wanted to get my foot in the door, but told me i would probably end up buying a new better one a year after, so that was why i went with the more expensive BL P1S, because my friend knows me well.
Definitely true about upgrading in a year.

The difference between the P1S and X1C are just a few bells and whistles. It's easy to obtain the same quality. P1S with AMS or one X1C. I'll take the AMS unit, it's a real game changer.

The Creality K1C I looked at also, but owning a Creality, Creality just has too many issues. Then there's the AMS, I know Creality is working on an automatic filament changer but Bambu has it now.

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of them are as simple as an inkjet printer, hit print and go, there's always something to learn. Things I learned from the Ender 5 I've applied to the Bambu which probably skews my comment "just prints" because it is less troublesome for me.
This is so very important to remember. A 3D printer is nothing more and nothing less than a 2D printer with another dimension, height. Once you understand this instead of “what is a 3d printer” it will be then when you say I am ready to start designing myself.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.7%
Back