LeDart's 40B Simple Reef

LeDart

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
847
Reaction score
578
Location
Saint Louis, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R! How are y'all? I am currently away from home, but I will post pictures of my forty gallon breeder once I return. Currently I have two generic Ocellaris Clowns, fifty pounds of rock, fifty pounds of sand, and a RS90 light, it is sumpless (I do intend on drilling it and attaching a sump in later years.) The tank has been running with fish since February of 2023. I am dropping by a local reefer's house today to pick up some corals, three year old live rock, and a Yellow Watchman Goby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new