• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3d Printed Light Shades - XR30, XR15, AI Prime, AI Hydra, Aquaknight, Fluval, and more!

carmine leonetti

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm not the OP, but I've been printing light spill shades for the community. Unfortunately, the Kessil AP9X dimensions exceed the size of of my 3D printer, so creating a one piece light shade for it is not possible. Additionally, I don't own one and my LFS doesn't carry the Kessil line so it is extremely difficult to design something like this without the ability to test it.

I've been focusing on the Radion line of lights as well as the Neptune Sky. I've printed light spill shades for other brands of LED lights for the community, but the radions and neptune sky are very popular.
Can I get one for radion 15 772 913 5757

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm not the OP, but I've been printing light spill shades for the community. Unfortunately, the Kessil AP9X dimensions exceed the size of of my 3D printer, so creating a one piece light shade for it is not possible. Additionally, I don't own one and my LFS doesn't carry the Kessil line so it is extremely difficult to design something like this without the ability to test it.

I've been focusing on the Radion line of lights as well as the Neptune Sky. I've printed light spill shades for other brands of LED lights for the community, but the radions and neptune sky are very popular.
I see you didn't before, but its been some time and wondering if you do now, thank you

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.6%
Back