60 gallon shallow rimless build

truebluereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my new tank from Aquatic Marine on Thursday evening. It's a Deep Blue 60g shallow 48x24x12. I also picked up an All Glass Aquarium stand. I plan on getting this running in about two weeks. I will be transferring all of my livestock from the Solana over to this tank. I have 30 pounds of live rock in my Solana I will transfer over and I will be adding 20 pounds of BRS Reef Saver dry rock with 60 pounds of Caribsea Arag-Alive Special Grade Reef Sand. The tank will house mainly LPS and softies. I would also like to add a RBTA once the tank is up and running.

Equipment
Deep Blue 60g shallow 48x24x12
10g sump (I will eventually go bigger, but due to budget restraints this is it for now)
SCA-301 skimmer
2x Fluval 100w heaters
Sicce Syncra silent 2.0 return pump
JBJ ATO
VorTech MP10
Hydor Koralia Nano 240 & 425
Reef Radiance LUMENTEK PRO 240

new tank.jpg
new tank2.jpg
Where did you get the stand from? I have the same tank and I’m looking for a stand

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back