A Look at Kamoer’s New F4 PRO Wifi Doser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4 heads are better than one...

https://aquanerd.com/2019/07/a-look-at-kamoers-new-f4-pro-wifi-doser.html

kamoer_f4pro_5.jpg

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one and it is well constructed. My only issue with it is that app keeps prompting me to update the firmware but nothing happens when I click update. Slightly annoying but other than that no complaints.

OP
OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one and it is well constructed. My only issue with it is that app keeps prompting me to update the firmware but nothing happens when I click update. Slightly annoying but other than that no complaints.
Thanks for the feedback. Curious, have you reached out to them to see if it is a bug and it is something they are fixing with a software update? Or perhaps its just an isolated issue with your particular doser?

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback. Curious, have you reached out to them to see if it is a bug and it is something they are fixing with a software update? Or perhaps its just an isolated issue with your particular doser?
I haven't contacted them yet. Actually, not sure how to contact them.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't contacted them yet. Actually, not sure how to contact them. I bought it from Aquacave, may be I will reach out to them first.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can always contact our product support by submitting a ticket at www.coralvue.com/support. You can also just send an email directly to support(at)coralvue.com and one of the reps will be able to help you rather quickly.

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can always contact our product support by submitting a ticket at www.coralvue.com/support. You can also just send an email directly to support(at)coralvue.com and one of the reps will be able to help you rather quickly.

Thanks guys! You are awesome! I will do so. I am not freaking out coz the doser is working flawlessly so far.

CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! You are awesome! I will do so. I am not freaking out coz the doser is working flawlessly so far.

We are very happy to hear that it is working correctly. We have been using the F4Pro in-house for a while now and we could not be happier. Just the small footprint itself is a big plus!!!

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can this be used as a continuous doser for a calcium reactor?

OP
OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can this be used as a continuous doser for a calcium reactor?
You are better off using the Kamoer FX STP doser for the Ca Reactor. I set one of these up a month ago and it is working great for us.

Back