• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Algae scrubber group buy- Santa Monica Filtration

OP
OP
ebushrow

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going into the final week stretch....keep em coming...the more I can order from them the better the price.

OP
OP
ebushrow

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
OK....so here is what we have. I have less than 1/2 of the original posters interested in the scrubbers. I expected some, however, I will need to talk with SM and determine if we are still eligible for the group buy. I was just hoping some of the people that missed the window or contact me from the email I sent out. I will assume that the numbers I have are what is going to be actually purchased and will contact SM tonight and update you when I get a reply.

OP
OP
ebushrow

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
The same discount is available for the much smaller order. Thanks to Santa Monica for working with us on this. I will PM everyone with the totals.

11/12/2014 10:26am - Emails Sent

Last edited:
OP
OP
ebushrow

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to ask if you will please put your shipping address in the comments line when sending the payment please.

alan.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
payment sent but just seen this to add address.ill sent address to pm.

OP
OP
ebushrow

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for sending the money in so Quickly. I submitted the order this morning and hopefully get them early next week then to you hopefully by Friday 11/21 or Saturday 11/22 (guessing though).

When everyone has received them I will start a new thread so we can all post how things are going...

I think this would be good for new reefers and to see what each of the models offers, so, if someone wanted to buy one for high phosphates, etc, they could look at this post and see the results with various tank sizes and starting concentrations and/or issues that are resolved by them.

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back