• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Wifi FS, Base and Energy Bar, Three Years Old

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex WiFi for sale. The $800 version, not the EL. Head and Energy Bar. I sold the orp probe when I got the unit and tossed the pH and salinity probes when I decided to shut down my system a year ago since they were drifting anyway. Temperature probe is included.

I bought a 0-10V cable, too, a while ago. I don't think I sold it, but I'm not finding it at the moment. If you buy the Apex and I find the cable, I'll send that to you, too, when I find it -- no further cost. (I'm not the type to throw things out if they're good, so I WILL follow through on this.)

$495 shipped.

Thanks.

unit.jpg box.jpg

OP
OP
Kengar

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available. There have been a few conversations via PM that have been left hanging/unresponded to, so I'll just put this here. Someone had offered $425 shipped. I said, "Deal" but haven't heard further. So it's still available for $425 shipped. I am not selling head and energy bar separately. It is not an EL unit, but rather the full version with built-in 0-10V capability.

Please don't start negotiations via PMs. Too difficult to keep track of who offered what and when. If you want it at $425 shipped, say so here and I'll contact you with my PayPal information.

Priority will be based on response to this thread, not based on response to PMs

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 31 15.5%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 114 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back