Aptasia Tank Help

lrp693

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone,

I’m interested in setting up a small aptasia/snail/crab tank. I’m wondering how I can do it with the bare minimum equipment. I have a small 5 gallon glass cylinder with a tiny HOB filter and an led above. What else would I need to be successful. Not looking to keep trophy corals or any fish in this thing, just a small “nuisance” tank for something cool to look at.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Shusblues

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone,

I’m interested in setting up a small aptasia/snail/crab tank. I’m wondering how I can do it with the bare minimum equipment. I have a small 5 gallon glass cylinder with a tiny HOB filter and an led above. What else would I need to be successful. Not looking to keep trophy corals or any fish in this thing, just a small “nuisance” tank for something cool to look at.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
The smallest heater you can find would probably be the only other thing you need for what your trying to do.

I keep a 2.5 gallon pico with only a compact fluorescent light and small return pump for years. I performed a 2 quart water on it once a week, that was it. I had great success with it.
19CBCE48-3726-4787-A500-E32785324F68.jpeg

Back