Aquarium World in Chichester Pa

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share with others in the area that this is a pretty great little store. It doesn't have the best aesthetics or professional feel but the owner is a good guy and the prices are more than reasonable. The store carries freshwater and saltwater products and fish.

It's a bit of a hole in the wall but don't be intimidated! Stop in and chat with the owner who knows his stuff and has some great live stock and coral available. I know I'll definitely be returning after getting a 4 head frogspawn frag for $20 lol

timrocks311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped in there for the first time a couple weeks ago and was very impressed. It does look like a hole in the wall but I thought their selection of corals was very nice and their prices were reasonable. I also liked the quantity of supplements, medication, etc., that they had in stock. The guy I spoke with was very nice and helpful. I don't have my tank up and running yet, but when I do I plan to go there. I'm not sure it's a place to really buy equipment, but livestock, food, supplements are good.

OP
OP
hockeyhead019

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, probably not the best place to buy equipment. Even with the selection and the care of the owner I would still exercise normal caution when buying livestock from the store. Dipping corals and quarantining fish

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 56 50.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.3%
Back