Are you ready!!!!! Jason Fox Anniversary Live sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 MORE TOP DOWNS AND MORE TEASERS COMING SOON!!!

THE SALE IS TOMORROW AND THE LINE UP IS INSANE!!!

GET READY!!!

CWS_0356_zps8317eb56.jpg

CWS_0349_zps55e57f38.jpg

CWS_0353_zpsa8afa51d.jpg

RaeRae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK Jason. I am all over that pink chalice. I will stay on all day to try and get it. I hope my computer is fast enough.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason, thanks for posting pics of your display. Inspiration is important in this hobby:) You should consider adding a section to your website with hi-res photos of your displays and system details. You obviously know what you're doing with the amount of success you've had, so it would be very helpful to reefers like myself trying to obtain a display like yours.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason, thanks for posting pics of your display. Inspiration is important in this hobby:) You should consider adding a section to your website with hi-res photos of your displays and system details. You obviously know what you're doing with the amount of success you've had, so it would be very helpful to reefers like myself trying to obtain a display like yours.
we have been talking about that all week. That's the next step after macna weekend.thanks j

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jfox I'm curious to ask ya how many frags of beach bum do you have for this sale ? [emoji16]

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only reason I ask is BC I really want one and Imma be at work so I can't check my phone to much so I don't want to miss em and other nice stuff :(

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes after the live sale, whatever is left or doesn't get paid for jason puts up on his website. That's how I scored my day glo favia. I guess u can hope no one snags the beach bum? Just a thought, but I also have to work as well and feal your pain!

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes after the live sale, whatever is left or doesn't get paid for jason puts up on his website. That's how I scored my day glo favia. I guess u can hope no one snags the beach bum? Just a thought, but I also have to work as well and feal your pain!

Yea usually how it goes but I work in a controlled chemical room so I can't really check my phone and. Bring anything in the room :( but I do get off at 7 so i HOPEEEEE he release some beach bum after that lol

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that's tough to do, I thought working in a kitchen was rough during a live sale lol, good luck to ya!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 163 73.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back