ASD SALE + UPDATE! 10/18 Sunday - Starts 4pm PST (7pm EST) - NEW SHIPMENTS OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Imagndat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do you know if they received order? i'm not getting response email
I was a new customer last weekend sale, trust me they will get back to you, and your probably going to get everything in your shopping list and maybe some freebies. These guys are awesome, they busy setting up all the breakdowns.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All emails have been replied to, if you did not receive a reply, please resend or send me a PM

All breakdowns have been sent out, unless you have not completed your order yet

Plenty of nice items still available, we grow 10s of thousands of frags in house here!

If interested in purchasing in bulk for resale, please email us, we sell wholesale lot deals on our frags. Please email us to sign up a wholesale account - [email protected]

Thanks everyone! We really appreciate the continued support!

awcasper

Goby in the sea of life.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All emails have been replied to, if you did not receive a reply, please resend or send me a PM

All breakdowns have been sent out, unless you have not completed your order yet

Plenty of nice items still available, we grow 10s of thousands of frags in house here!

If interested in purchasing in bulk for resale, please email us, we sell wholesale lot deals on our frags. Please email us to sign up a wholesale account - [email protected]

Thanks everyone! We really appreciate the continued support!

You the man, Will.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[HASHTAG]#226[/HASHTAG] is a Micro correct (or at least an Acan)? With the name having Zoas in there, I just want to make sure it's not mis-pictured before ordering.

Sorry about that, not sure why the ending "omega fire zoas" was added to the tile. Yes, it's a micro, not a zoa. You will get the item in the photo.

Thank you

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of nice pieces still up for grabs!

Check out all the corals and email us a wishlist - [email protected]

Thanks!

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent an email earlier this morning. But I haven't received a response.

Haha good luck. Ive been trying to spend with them ALL DAY. This is probably the last time i deal with aquasd.

This is because they are closed on Mondays. As a many time repeat customer you will have a hard time finding better customer service than these guys right here.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all caught up on invoices and emails.

if anyone emailed, but did not receive a reply, please send again or send me a PM

Thank you :)

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow... got a response and my piece is available. They correspond even on a day they are closed. That is awesome customer service, THANKYOU AquaSD!!

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my coral this a.m. I have NEVER gotten coral that is bigger and better than the picture. Also TWO free euphyllias. AquaSD is my FIRST coral place from now on!! Thankyou AquaSD you really out did yourselves. And a special thankyou to Will and his excellent customer service skills!!

Zechirian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my coral this a.m. I have NEVER gotten coral that is bigger and better than the picture. Also TWO free euphyllias. AquaSD is my FIRST coral place from now on!! Thankyou AquaSD you really out did yourselves. And a special thankyou to Will and his excellent customer service skills!!

Yup, these guys are my go to when i'm in need of anything coral related. My first shipment from them has done nothing but explode... seriously one golden midas zoa just blew out 6 new heads in 2 months.

Oh and Will and Nick kick major butt

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A++ for AQUASD.

Good customer service and communication. Really nice corals for the price I paid. Have done business with you and will continue to do so.

Back