R2R FLASH SALE - This Sunday 1/21/24 - 10am to 6pm (PST) - 1pm to 9pm (EST) - 3,000 Corals and Inverts - $1 & $5 Specials Released Throughout!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My other hobby is adventuring with this little goober.
P_20231208_172922.jpg
Oh I see she is a leaf shinobi!

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's supposed to be some nice hunting in. Northern Cali.
BLM land is tuff around here. There's some decent spots along the coast bordering Hunter Liggett and Los Padres National Forest. ROUGH country though. Would require quite a bit of physical training before going out there.

Turkey and quail...might as well go find a spot and take a nap for the entire time you're out there. ALL of them have social media and rendezvous on private land.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BLM land is tuff around here. There's some decent spots along the coast bordering Hunter Liggett and Los Padres National Forest. ROUGH country though. Would require quite a bit of physical training before going out there.

Turkey and quail...might as well go find a spot and take a nap for the entire time you're out there. ALL of them have social media and rendezvous on private land.
My elk hunt was on the edge of the Grand Canyon. Every morning we would chase bugles. Right at first light the bulls would hop the fence into the park where I wasn't allowed to shoot them.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alrighty everyone!
Just a heads up at 4pm we are going to do the last two games and release the last chuck of corals (around 200-250)
At 5 pm we will go ahead and choose the two winners for the games and call it a day. Until then keep posting up your pictures of things you like to do / hobbies for this current game and I am still slowly releasing items. Be sure to check them out here!!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My elk hunt was on the edge of the Grand Canyon. Every morning we would chase bugles. Right at first light the bulls would hop the fence into the park where I wasn't allowed to shoot them.
Man they know where they are safe at haha!
I have family in Wyoming and the amount of mounts in that house is unbelievable

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dude seriously?! The blastos and micros you've dropped today are just ridiculously awesome! BAN HAMMER incoming!

Hey...quick ? Are the items that say Monsoon, from Monsoon Aquatics in Australia?
That how I've understood it in the past. You can Google search and see they have some of the same strains when you go to Australian coral shops that sell Monsoon Aquacultured items.

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That how I've understood it in the past. You can Google search and see they have some of the same strains when you go to Australian coral shops that sell Monsoon Aquacultured items.
That's what I was assuming. But figured I would ask to double check. I really like the stuff coming out of their facilities. Nice to see a shop close to me (CA), carry their stuff. Their blastos and micros are insane! Which would make sense seeing all the stuff they just added to the site. Too rich for my pocket book, but some gorgeous collector's pieces. Jealous!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%

Back