**R2R Monday Flash Sale** Aqua SD's Lunar New Year Flash Sale - Crazy Discounts - $1 & $5 Corals - Gift Certificate Giveaways - Games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIMITED TIME SALE - Flash Sale Format MONDAY 2/12 from 3pm - 6pm PST - Prices are good till TUESDAY 2/13!

All New Corals will be released during this time period 3pm - 6pm PST (6pm - 9pm EST)

1. Use our calendar to select your delivery date. We will use the delivery date selected on your first order. Orders placed afterwards do not have to have the same delivery date. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You may purchase your shipping module ahead of time to secure your calendar spot - https://aquasd.com/collections/shipping-module

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. We can combine your orders! If you have an order pending to go out after our live sale, and shipping is already paid for, we can add the live sale purchases to that order. No additional shipping fee required.

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here -
https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who wants to play a little game!!!!!

Giveaway GIF by Jen Jones

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are going to start up a game and have it run all the way until 3pm pst tomorrow!!

Rules for the game!
Take your best guess at how many fish/invert tanks we have in our new storefront. We have a few rows so definitely lots of room to guess low and high answers.
Everyone get to guess 3 times so feel free to spread out those guesses.

let GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back