**R2R Monday Flash Sale** Aqua SD's Lunar New Year Flash Sale - Crazy Discounts - $1 & $5 Corals - Gift Certificate Giveaways - Games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

diveraj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mobbed by a wild herd of corgies

PXL_20230808_182713244.MP.jpg

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000007669.jpg

Both of these stupid things are the craziest that had happened to me. Put of nowhere a boom in both. The planaria species is only hunting copepods that I can see. The other is some type of hydroid (best I have been able to gather), is getting out of control. I need to find something that will eat them!

dansyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few months ago (kinda recent?) my goby just started perching in my derasa. It was a little weird because he doesn't do this in either of the maximas. He perches randomly everywhere, but he picked up this clam consistently as his spot when he wants me to feed him.

IMG_6532.jpg

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD @AquaSD Idk if yall customer service is in house or yall pay some company. I just wanted yall to know I dealt with a Kaleb over my last order like 3 weeks ago and he was a great guy! Good customer service and really tried to help with my order that was delayed 3 times for weather in your area and mine! If he's in house staff let him know he did a great job and I appreciated it.
He's my favorite dude! He lifts up their operation to great heights.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alrighty friends! Im going to drop another 300 corals, be sure to check them out here!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

nsteinca

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD @AquaSD Idk if yall customer service is in house or yall pay some company. I just wanted yall to know I dealt with a Kaleb over my last order like 3 weeks ago and he was a great guy! Good customer service and really tried to help with my order that was delayed 3 times for weather in your area and mine! If he's in house staff let him know he did a great job and I appreciated it.
Kaleb is the greatest!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey this is Jadedb. from Ebay I was on your site today and didnt understand what you were saying that it was on r2r! dang. I was goi9ng to call now about my order. How does this work? Its on your site as well right!
yeah all items on the site

Just fun and games here
Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My rock nems were spawning! Dont have a pic but took a video and cant download it! I would say attacked by bristle worms but I have scars and bites all over my hands! You think I would learn to wear gloves! lol. I also got attacked by so many vermatid snails cleaning my rocks! I broke off a huge one next to my pectina and last night I saw him still casting a web so I guess I have to suffocate the little creature with super glue!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alrighty, I think I have a winner picked.
BUT FIRST! Lets start a new game!

Guess how many shipments of fish, inverts, coral, and dry goods we have coming in this week!

Getting the front of the shop all stocked up currently and have quite a busy week in store for us!

Still currently releasing new items so keep refreshing that new arrivals page! https://aquasd.com/collections/new-arrivals-v2

Winner announced shortly

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A few months ago (kinda recent?) my goby just started perching in my derasa. It was a little weird because he doesn't do this in either of the maximas. He perches randomly everywhere, but he picked up this clam consistently as his spot when he wants me to feed him.

IMG_6532.jpg
Congrats winner!
Definitely a crazy / unique pic and story. I have heard lots of stories of the clams eating prized fish but never of a fish hosting a clam with no reprocussions.
I will send you a message shortly!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 108 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.5%
Back