• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***Awesome Diesel Coral Pack***

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags are cut from the colonies you see in the pics, from some of the mentioned corals I don't have pics as I dropped my lens yesterday.
But believe me you won't be disappointed.
Corals will be shipped after the holiday first or second week of January.
I might still throw some extra surprises in the box :p
What lens was it? That sucks

OP
OP
SeahorseKeeper

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will this go toward raffle as well?

Yup!! The winner of the auction will need to promptly make their donation directly to the gofundme page. They will be getting credit for the donation and the corresponding "Thank you's". :)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too rich for me right now. I asked my wife if I could skip her car payment. (She didn't laugh).

This is awesome folks! @Diesel I wouldn't expect anything less from you. You're a phenomenal gentleman and scholar.

I am honored to know you sir!!

Part of the corals were promised to Krista @SeahorseKeeper, she's the drive behind this and I just filled up some extra SPS on top of that.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome! This is super cool of both @SeahorseKeeper and @Diesel! Thanks for doing something great for the R2R community and the kids who will benefit! This is a Win-Win-Win!! :D

Back