AZ FRAG Sept Meeting: 9/14 @ 3PM

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join us for our September meeting!

This meeting we'll be hosted by the Broken Yolk in Mesa, and we'll be doing a presentation on QT and Disease Control.

We'll have a small raffle as well as our usual coral auction at the end.

For the auction, please be a member in good standing prior to 2:30PM. If you do not have a bidder number from the past please arrive by 2:30 to get one.

This meeting DOES require club dues. Sign up here if you have not registered for 2019: http://www.azfragclub.com/membership

2034 E Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85204

When:
Sept 14th 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Coral auction begins around 4:00pm

SELLERS……Please list your Bidder number and up to 15 corals for the auction with the starting bid. Pictures are encouraged. You have until the Thursday night (Sept 12th) before the auction at 9pm to list. Please have your corals available for the 2:30 viewing.

There might be some PROP frags available; they'll be listed below if we have any.

Please NO posting a reserved spot. If you have your list and are waiting on pictures that is fine. Please also try not to add or change any items if possible. This is very helpful for us when putting the auction program together.

We look forward to another great meeting!

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we are a couple of days out for the meeting and nobody has posted a their list yet. I'm guessing they're all going to be at the Ocean Floor frag swap instead? Any idea if there will be an actual turnout to the meeting?

Jman76

Keeper of Greens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just signed up as a frag member last month. I'll def be going to see what's all about, introduce myself. Looking forward to it if it still on? Saw the brochure in Ocean Floor yesterday for their swap, I'll probably check that out as well lol.

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're definitely still having a meeting, but it looks like it will be without a coral auction. We can always do an impromptu one if anyone brings anything, or maybe we just do open sales this time around.

I'll definitely take some time to talk about MACNA 2020 and do any Q&A needed there. We can also leave some time for an open forum (like we did back in April) since that seemed to work well.

In short, we'll figure it out! :D

Back