Badges, Badges, and More Badges! Which Ones Do You Want To Get?

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your a supporting member so you can edit your posts. Not sure if it's
still the case but when I became a supporting member it was perk that came with being a supporter and for me worth every penny. I'd pay a little more to be able edit post titles ;)
Won't lie... I just subscribed 30 seconds ago. I felt naked and badge-less.

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’ve been here on R2R for a while, you may notice some people have badges under their names. While not always a sign of experience or knowledge, they kinda give us an idea of who participates in certain things, achieved something, or what they do here. But some people may not want any at all.
So with that in mind, which badges are you hoping to get, if any?
My tank thread. I know there are instructions somewhere, but I’m so busy putting the tank together.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, to seriously (finally) answer the question posed... Is there a list of all the badges one is able to get?
not exactly, because they can make as many as they want with the software. the most common ones are supporting member, excellence, tank thread, hospitality, secret santa if you participate, reef tank 365 (don't know if that's still going or not) or if you have a local reef club on here that you can join

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dunno... Every time I post with a new dumb question. I feel like there should be a "blonde moment" badge...

I finally named the last one for what it really is: "please make my mind up for me".
Fully against this. Not politically correct and makes us brunettes feel excluded from being able to make all the silly comments we constantly make. Can we call it “I’m such a nincompoop” badge? Would feel more accomplished.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to nominate anyone for the hospitality or excellence badge, I believe you can tap on the “report” button on their post, and explain why you think they deserve it. The “report” button is for more than just reporting bad things, it’s also for reporting the good. As from what I read from posts on here, anyway. Mods please correct if I am mistaken.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 143 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back